Updates

Welcome and thank you for visiting my art blog. I hope you enjoy what you see. Stay tuned for more to come.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Izannah Walker quilt is finished


Yes I finished the Izannah Walker doll quilt and will be putting it on ebay tonight with another Birdman painting. He is my favorite to paint. He is always so busy building homes for his little feather friends.


Now I am back to sculpting and starting work on Halloween Dolls. Time flies when we have fun and the older we get lol. I think Halloween is my holiday of choice and have been thinking about going year around making scary, ghostly spooky Dolls.

I would like to really focus on one media and doll making really sparks my creativity, and I am able to use all the medias I like, sculpting, painting, sewing.

Hopefully will have some new pics to up load tomorrow of the quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment